(We recommend to all our clients, to seek a legal advice, prior to signing or agreeing to any contracts)
Terms and Conditions
This website is the property of planet moso Limited, planet moso is registered in England and Wales under the number 12555107. By using this website, you agree that you consent to and are bound by the following terms and conditions:
What’s in these terms:
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.planetmoso.com
Who we are and how to contact us:
- planetmoso.com is a site operated by planet moso Limited
- We are registered in England and Wales under company number 12555107.
- To contact us, please email us on email@example.com
By using our site you accept these terms:
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our (planetmoso.com) site.
Other terms that may apply to you:
- It is important that you read the documents listed above and only use our site if you understand and agree to be bound by them.
Copyright, Trade Mark and other Intellectual Property Rights
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the Planet moso website including all text, graphics, photos, code, files and links belong to planet moso limited and the planet moso Limited website may not be reproduced, transmitted or stored in whole or in part without planet moso Limited’s prior written consent. However, you may print out, save or download individual selections for your own personal, private and non-commercial use.
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
These terms was last updated on 18th April 2020.
Changes to our site
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
We may withdraw or suspend our site
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business, maintenance and any other operational reasons. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of our site. Maybe, we will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
You must promptly notify us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site is only for users in the UK
We only operated in United Kingdom, so our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not modify the paper or any digital copies of our materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any tools to illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You may print off one copy or more, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for personal or commercial purposes without obtaining a written permission or licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. You use such links entirely at your own risk and we accept no responsibility or liability for the content, use, or availability of such websites or for any loss or damage, however arising, as a result of their use.
User-generated content is not approved by us
This website may include information and materials such as digital images, copyright contents etc., uploaded by users of the website, which is verified or approved by us however the information provided should be independently checked by consumer and we will not accept any liability if any information found vary. Although we do check the quality and accuracy of pictures or/and descriptions provided by other users, the information provided does not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about this information and materials, please contact us on email@example.com
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- Whether you are an associate, consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any services to you.
- If you are a Business User:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- Use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions.
Uploading content to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out below:
Your content MUST:
- Be accurate.
- Be genuinely held.
- Comply with applicable law in the UK.
Your content MUST NOT:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person. Contain any material which is offensive, inflammatory, obscene or hateful. Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence. Infringe any database right or trade mark of any other person. Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote discrimination based on sex, race, religion, nationality, disability, age or sexual orientation. Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person. Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Promote or assist any unlawful act such as copyright infringement or computer misuse. Promote any illegal activity. Be likely to annoy, harass, upset, embarrass, or disturb any other person.
Only UK users may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you or not operating in UK.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are not responsible for viruses
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site.
You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
When you register with us you are stating that you are eighteen  years of age or over.
We shall not be liable to you for any breach of conditions of use or any failure to provide or delay in us providing our services through our website resulting from any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including (without limitation) strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, break-down of systems or network access, fire, explosion or accident failure of any third-party telecommunications or service provider.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes
planet moso Ltd takes all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and we reserve the right to change the information on this website (including these terms and conditions) at any time. You must therefore check these terms and conditions for any such changes each time you visit this website.
The description of the properties offered are for information purposes only. The information and descriptions contained herein are not intended to be complete descriptions of all the features. While we endeavour to ensure that the information and description is accurate and up-to-date we cannot guarantee this. Any reliance on the information contained is at your own risk.
While we take every care to ensure that the standard of the website remains high and to maintain the continuity of the website, errors, omissions, interruptions of service and delays may occur at any time. In addition, we make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, and freedom from viruses, availability, reliability or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published on the website (including all texts, advertisements, links or other items) which may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors.
Nothing on this website shall be deemed to constitute financial advice and in the event that you wish to have any such advice, you should contact a financial advisor.